Wednesday 3 October 2012

3 October

Two days of driving without my 'bed' coming along behind. How different that is. Left the van at Longreach and back to MacKay to see the family for a few days. Other than driving for several hours longer than normal probably not a lot faster because of  all the road works! Google said 9 hours - took me 12!

Have experienced the effect rain has on clay - yuk! Thought I would knock it off my crocs when it dried - NO - sets like rock so had to soak them to remove it. Spent some time cleaning the mats in and around the van as well. Major job cleaning up when I do leave - birds seem to think I am parked just for somewhere for them to poo!

Enjoyed the Busby Maru Concert on Friday night. Was a bit concerned when I heard the sound check that afternoon - had the place vibrating, but the concert was fine. Lovely warm moonlit night.

No comments:

Post a Comment